Experience the best of Hawaii: learn from naturalists at the Hawaiian Ocean Science Park visit Pearl Harbor. You’ll forge an unforgettable connection with nature, from a lush Maui farm and the powerful waves of Oahu’s North Shore to a memorable visit to Volcanoes National Park.
- Welcome Reception overlooking Waikiki Beach
- Admire the views from Hanauma Bay, then follow the scenic windward coast of Oahu before heading to Sunset Beach on Oahu's North Shore, famous amongst surfers for its huge waves.
- Regional Dinner
- visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
- see Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building
- Fly to the Big Island of Hawaii, on arrival in the charming town of Hilo you will have time to explore and enjoy the beautiful Liliuokalani Gardens, the largest ornamental Japanese gardens outside Japan.
- visit the UNESCO listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to see the Thurston Lava Tube (when open) and learn about the geology of the Islands.
- visit Punalu’u Beach park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green sea turtles.
- enjoy a visit to the Kona Joe Coffee Farm where you can learn about growing, harvesting and roasting coffee with a special taste of Kona Joe’s Coffee.
- embrace the wonderful tradition of the Hawaiian Luau and enjoy a dinner featuring local flavors and tropical cocktails.
- visit the Maui Ocean Center and explore with a Local Expert
- Enjoy a healthy lunch with wine at a local sustainable farm in the high country of Maui
- lively Hawaiian Luau and Farewell Dinner, featuring a traditional feast, captivating entertainment, and tropical cocktails.
*other dates available for other rates
*tour price does not include international airfare